Position Officer-Customer Service
To execute the Customer service activities and ensure careful handling of all the customers.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Responsible and accountable for responding to customer requests and questions regarding service, products and account information in a professional, accurate, efficient and friendly manner.
- Responsible and accountable for conferring with the customer by phone or in person to receive orders for placements, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Responsible and accountable for completing contract forms, updating change of address records, and issuing discontinuance orders.
- Responsible and accountable for complaint resolution either technical, large or complex, regarding service, products and accounts using established procedures that ensure customer delight by the quality of complaint handling.
- Responsible and accountable for using every opportunity to turn service inquiry calls into immediate business and generate revenue by providing accurate sales lead information to Sales Team.
- Responsible and accountable for sending daily/weekly/monthly reports to customers and superiors as per respective customer KPI
- Responsible for respective customer’s data management and MIS.
Key Performance Indicator’s
- KPI ‘s of respective customers
- Quality of customer service and customer satisfaction
- Timely preparation of MIS reports
- Politeness & courtesy in dealing with customers
- Overall performance of the team
- Politeness and courtesy in dealing with customers
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Experience 5-7 years of relevant experience
Interested candidates can send their CV in firstname.lastname@example.org