Through our experience, we understand that every long-distance journey we make transporting goods has its share of risks. However, that element of risk can increase exponentially when carrying dangerous goods over a long distance. These risks we are very clear about, and that’s where safety and security begin.
We deploy the most advanced equipment, tankers and containers to carry dangerous material such as solid, liquid or gaseous chemicals. ATC’s professionally trained experts will guide you through the entire process step-by-step. Each movement follows strict safety and security guidelines and regulations. Allied Transport provides a range of safe and reliable solutions that comply with all governmental regulations and cover both land and air transportation.
Our highly-trained and experienced professionals will assist you with permits and authorization procedures, help you keep track of inspection deadlines, as well as ensuring a smooth execution of transport operations.
Why Allied Transport:
- 40 years in the industry
- We are fully authorized to carry dangerous goods via road to transport all classes of dangerous goods
- We are authorized to transport radioactive materials by FANR
- We are TAPA certified – in April 2016, ATC become one of the first trucking companies within the UAE to achieve TAPA TSR level 3 certification through SGS
- We employ highly trained staff and drivers to handle dangerous goods
- We assure safe delivery and maximum security
- We are ISO 9001 and 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified
Services for dangerous goods include:
- Customs clearance
Our agile and robust global network is perfect for the transportation of the following dangerous
- Class 2: Compressed Gases
- Class 3: Flammable liquids, Placards
- Class 4: Flammable Solids
- Class 5: Oxidizers
- Class 6: Poison
- Class 7: Radioactive
- Class 8: Corrosives
- Class 9: Miscellaneous Hazardous Materials
So, the next time you want to move hazardous materials, choose Allied Transport. Because we believe that safety begins with understanding.