Consumer demand for fresher goods faster has led to unprecedented demand for temperature-controlled, safe transportation and supply chain management solutions. Allied Transport offers dedicated cold chain solutions tailored for fragile and temperature-controlled products that are subject to stringent health and safety regulations.
Allied provides seamless logistics planning from centre of production right to the heart of distribution. The cornerstone of our success is our high-quality infrastructure, specialist teams, cutting-edge technology that offers product visibility at every step and the ability to maintain temperature-controlled environments throughout the supply chain.
We customize our cold chain solutions to cater to the unique requirements of different products such as:
- Pharma products
- Meat and Poultry
- Chilled and Fresh food
- Frozen Food
- Beverages – Soft drinks
As a leading transportation, logistics and cold chain solutions provider in the region, Allied Transport has over decades proven its ability to build an enviable dynamic infrastructure that adapts to accommodate innovation, using the latest and most advanced technology.
- A Premium logistics service using advanced transportation technology
- Temperature controlled facilities (+2/+8˚C, +15/+25˚C and frozen -15°C/-20°C), with handling capabilities for loading & unloading of perishables, available for all modes of transport
- A team of professionals trained in the applicable Health and Safety Regulations: Allied Transport complies with industry standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and adheres to the strictest QHSE policies and procedures
- Traceability at every stage and the constant monitoring of the cold chain including safety checks
- Customs brokerage services
- A network of platforms in the Middle East near key accredited hubs under customs control
The safety of client cargo is a high priority. To combat challenges of theft, Allied has among other actions and security processes attained TAPA TSR level 3 certification, which we achieved through SGS in April 2016.
We have always gone the extra mile to prove our commitment to quality, especially when it comes to product safety and quality during the distribution of pharmaceutical products. So, in October 2016 we successfully achieved the World Health Organization Goods Distribution Practices (WHO GDP) Certification through SGS.
Here are some highlights of our Cold Chain services:
- 30 pallets that carry 2 rows
- Special structural features to minimize air loss
- Fully compliant for F&B
- Thermo-coated floor for fast cooling and less fuel consumption
- Multiple Reefer plug-in points for halts
- Protection dumper to avoid damages to the evaporator coil
- Capability to handle temperatures ranges such as +2° to +8° C, +15° to +25° C and -15°to -20°C (Frozen)
- Robust CAPA and risk management processes in place, including written procedures and risk assessments of all delivery routes
- Regular qualification and validation of all equipment, including regular maintenance, calibration and Temperature Mapping of all refrigerated vehicles
- Sensors within the Reefer to record the temperature, humidity levels, speeding and harsh braking