We’re not hiring at the moment
Sr. Executive - Accounts
Reporting to: Assistant Manager Accounts
To record and carry out all financial transactions with the requisite controls and maintain books of accounts to prepare the financial statements
- Responsible and accountable for checking for accuracy and recording every outward financial
transaction such as cash payments through vouchers, supplier payments through certified bills,
refunds, bank transfers, cheque payments and ensure proper approvals are obtained and
respective entries in the books of accounts are made
- Responsible and accountable for recording and ensuring every inward financial transaction such
as cheques received, proceeds of letters of credit, bank transfers, cash, credit card payments
and rents and ensure respective entries in the books of accounts are made
- Responsible and accountable for compiling all the information needed to prepare accurate
balance sheet including trial balance, profit and loss account, cash flow statements, ratios and
any other report or information required by superiors
- Responsible and accountable for maintaining key accounts (suppliers, shareholders and
employees) and making necessary entries including any commissions paid
- Responsible and accountable for supervising physical verification of inventory stocks are
properly valued and provided for in the books of accounts and reconcile with the stock taking
- Supervise the work of accounts receivables including registering and keeping the record of
invoices and bills raised and the actual recovery
- Keep the accounts of foreign exchange earned, consumed, required and purchased including the
details of forward booking made
- Keep the details of job costing, project accounts including finalization
- Ensure payroll is processed on time and all deductions are accurately made and adequate cash is
always maintained to meet all employee payments
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
Send your cv to email@example.com
Reporting to: Senior Executive -Payables / Purchase
To receive and disburse money in the company by involving use of electronic scanners,
cash registers, or related equipment, processing credit or debit transactions and validating checks.
- Computes and records totals of transactions.
- Responsible and accountable for counting money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to
ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Responsible and accountable for issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Receives payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Sorts, counts, and wraps currency and coins.
- Responsible and accountable for calculating total payments received during a time period, and
reconcile this with total transactions.
- Compiles and maintains non-monetary reports and records.
- Responsible and accountable for keeping periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of
- Pays company bills by cash, vouchers, or checks
- Responsible and accountable for resolving customer complaints
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Security Patrol Drivers
Reporting to: Senior Executive – Security and Facilities Management
To patrol the roads and provide security where Allied trucks are plying to ensure prevention of theft, violence, or infractions of rules by intruders or thieves
- Responsible and accountable for patrolling the roads where Allied trucks are plying to ensure
prevention of theft, violence, or infractions of rules by intruders or thieves and serve as a
general security presence and visible deterrent to crime
- Responsible and accountable to observe and report suspicious activities and persons and take
action as appropriate
- Responsible and accountable to conduct vehicle inspection and highlight discrepancies
- Responsible and accountable for answering alarms and investigating disturbances
- Responsible and accountable for calling police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such
as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Maintains radio/telephone communications with other security guards and security office
- Responsible and accountable for inspecting and adjusting security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering
- Responsible and accountable for furnishing daily reports, detailed narrative reports to the superior and ensuring proper handover is made to the next shift personnel
- Responsible and accountable for enforcing rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond
to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Responsible for doing any other related functions as requested or required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Higher secondary, valid driving license, guard license